6/28/2017

Oldies but Goodies - Sky colors

Don't expect a physical explanation from me why the sky looks blue or grey. There was a time when I almost had to comfort my physics teacher because of a bad test (I had mostly been average at physics, but this test, oh my), so I'm definitely not qualified. The web is full of scientific information both for adults and children about it.

There's no doubt we are fascinated by the sky if it is light blue with fluffy looking white clouds on a spring day, if it looks almost black on a stormy autumn day, or if it seems to be a deep midnight blue with twinkling stars during a crispy cold winter's night.
Sky colors are this week's theme for the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge. Enjoy - and don't forget to click the link for even more pictures!


1 Violetmoon's Corner
2 Jewelry Art by Dawn
3 MC Stoneworks
4 RioRita
5 Cat's Wire

2 comments:

  1. Love the blues. Beautiful selections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pity no one had a morning or evening sky piece! :-)

      Delete